TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Contact information and Customer Support For information or queries, you can contact us at FABRICS4FASHION via email to email@example.com or you can call, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., to +351 255 880 902.
Aim and scope of application
These General Sale Terms and Conditions exclusively regulate purchases and sales from the FABRICS4FASHION online store.
Browsing on and purchasing any product on https://www.fabrics4fashion.com/, implies the acceptance of the present general conditions of use and hire.
FABRICS4FASHION reserves the right to alter these conditions of use and hire without prior notice, and to modify at any time the information and commercial offer of its products, prices, promotions, commercial conditions and services. Any alteration will always be published on the https://fabrics4fashion.com website.
FABRICS4FASHION reserves the right not to process any order from users who are not in accordance with the general sales conditions.
Ownership of FABRICS4FASHION online store https://www.fabrics4fashion.com Dicasi - Brands, Lda with office at Estrada Nacional 106, nº 1132 – Lustosa, 4620-256 Lousada, Portugal, VAT number PT 504 097 717 is the legal owner of the official website of the FABRICS4FASHION brand with the domain name at https://www.fabrics4fashion.com
Prices and specifications of products are subject to alteration without prior notice.
Where information presented does not correspond to the product characteristics, the Client has the right to resolve the purchase and sales contract according to the terms of the law.
Photographs on the website are merely illustrative, so we recommend that you read the product description carefully for more information about the specific characteristics of the items you intend to purchase.
Validation of the purchase order of request presupposes that the “Purchaser” is aware of and accepts the General Sale Terms and Conditions from the site https://www.fabrics4fashion.com
Client and User Obligations
Any visitor to the website https://www.fabrics4fashion.com/ is obliged to comply with and respect the present general conditions, namely to observe the following obligations:
Keep and do not divulge your password for entering the site in order to prevent third parties from gaining access to your account and personal details;
Do not use false identities;
Keep your personal details and addresses up to date so that FABRICS4FASHION may process your orders correctly;
The user is the sole responsible for the accuracy of the personal details given to FABRICS4FASHION and undertakes to communicate immediately any alteration via their Registration Account at https://www.fabrics4fashion.com/ FABRICS4FASHION absolves itself of any responsibility for possible delay or inability to process an order as a result of error or incomplete data communicated by the user, particularly at the time of delivery.
Placing an order is easy and safe:
Select a product to order, choose the quantity and click on "Add to cart ". This will save the selected product in the cart. Once you have finished your selection of products, you can check out (press the cart or check out button) by filling your shipping address when requested. Click on the "continue" buttons and fill in all the data that is requested for the shipping method and payment method.
You will receive in your inbox the order confirmation. In case you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder / junk / electronic trash and if necessary contact us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We suggest you download it or print a copy for future reference. If your details are not correct you may request their immediate correction or cancel your purchase.
Only after payment confirmation, your order will be shipped.
If the payment is not confirmed or if there is non-compliance with the General Terms and Conditions, FABRICS4FASHION reserves the right not to accept your order, or to cancel it in whole or part, even after automatic confirmation.
Availability of products and confirmation/cancellation of order
Satisfaction of all orders made on the website is subject to availability. FABRICS4FASHION tries to ensure that all items sold on the website are in stock. However, FABRICS4FASHION reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders already confirmed for products that no longer have stock. In these case FABRICS4FASHION will inform you on this fact and will refund the paid amount.
On your order confirmation email, you will find an estimated date for delivery of your products, after confirmation of payment: 2 to 4 (working) days or 1 to 2 weeks. Naturally, the time estimated for delivery may vary according to courier chosen and the destination of your order.
FABRICS4FASHION will only ship orders during working days. For calculating order delivery time, weekends and public holidays are not included. Any delay in the delivery of items with regard to estimated dates given does not confer the right to compensation.
Order confirmation or cancellation
FABRICS4FASHION may not validate an order if no sufficient guarantee of payment is provided, if the order is incomplete or incorrect, or if the products ordered are no longer available. In any of the above situations FABRICS4FASHION shall inform the customer via email that the sales contract was not made and that FABRICS4FASHION will not proceed with the sale, specifying the reasons for such action.
FABRICS4FASHION reserves the right to refuse any order, regardless of the reason and free from liability for any damages or cost, and also reserves the right to cancel any purchase even when it has been accepted or confirmed by FABRICS4FASHION, in the following situations:
The information contained on the invoice is not correct or verifiable;
The order is flagged by the website Security Systems as an incorrect or irregular order, or an order likely to be fraudulent;
Payment was not received within 5 working days after your order acceptance;
It was not possible to deliver the order to the address supplied by the “User”;
The “Purchaser” is deemed incapable of performing the purchase;
The price of the product(s) was incorrectly advertised.
You can find the available payment methods during the buying process. We do not accept any other payment method other than those mentioned. Please do not try to pay by any other way than specified.
Doing so, we cannot be liable for loss of pay or any other damages that may result from this action.
Value Added Tax (VAT) is added over the displayed prices on the website when applicable. Shipping charges are per order. The exact price of the shipping fee depends on the country where your order will be delivered.
Prices are all quoted in Euros. Please note that changing the delivery country may have an impact on prices due to transportation costs.
Total price specified in the final menu includes taxes and shipping costs.
Shipments for foreign countries: International shipments may be subject to customs duties and import taxes upon entry into the country of destination over which we are unaware. You should contact your local authorities to take notice of these fees and the respective values that differ from country to country and over which we have no knowledge.
Prices are quoted upon order confirmation, which you can print or download for future use. Please pay only the exact amount specified in the order confirmation and make a single payment per order.
Prices of the products displayed on the website are subject to change. FABRICS4FASHION reserves the right to change prices without notice. Prices displayed at the time of purchase are applied to that purchase.
Please note that even though the website is carefully updated it is possible that the price information contains errors. FABRICS4FASHION is not committed to the offer and reserves the right to cancel your order if such error occurs.
Despite all the safety procedures performed by us, security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet or through e-mail cannot be guaranteed. FABRICS4FASHION is not liable for any damage suffered as a result of the use of electronic means of communication including, but not limited to, damages recurring failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interceptions or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or computer programs used for communications or transmission of viruses.
RETENTION OF TITLE
FABRICS4FASHION owns the company's products until its full payment for all these products is received.
Quality and Guarantee
FABRICS4FASHION will only sell on https://www.fabrics4fashion.com/ items of the highest quality and will never sell second-hand products, defective products or products of a quality inferior to existing market standards.
Products for sale may not correspond exactly to the actual item with respect to the image and colors displayed, especially as a result of the Internet browser and monitor used.
Shipping and Delivery
Orders from the FABRICS4FASHION online store will be shipped and delivered on working days from Monday to Friday.
We can only guarantee safe delivery of an order if the shipping address for the products is correctly entered by the User, and the address is a home or office located in one of the countries listed in the “Delivery Information” menu.
A delivery is regarded as completed or a product considered delivered on signature of the delivery receipt at the address agreed.
Shipping costs relate to each order. The exact price of each shipment depends on the country of delivery. Shipping price by country is estimated on the purchase process and displayed for your information and agreement.
Shipments for foreign countries: International shipments may be subject to custom duties and import taxes upon entry into the country of destination over which we are unaware. You should contact your local authorities to take notice of these fees and the respective values that differ from country to country and over which we have no knowledge.
Upon delivery, you must inspect the package in order to check for possible damages. If you consider the products to be damaged, you shall not accept delivery, which will be returned. FABRICS4FASHION will refund the amounts paid for the order and transport as soon as the return is received and the return process is complete.
The order is regarded accepted if, after receiving the order, the Purchaser does not return the order within the next 15 days.
After your order has been registered, payment confirmed and all order items are available, FABRICS4FASHION undertakes to dispatch the order and observe the following delivery times:
3 to 5 days anywhere in the world.
FABRICS4FASHION shall not be responsible for non-compliance, or delay in compliance, of any delivery obligation caused by greater force, that is an event, act or omission, out of its reasonable control.
Product Exchanges, Returns and Right of Withdrawal
The user will have a period of 14 natural days, counted from the date of receipt of the product for the return of the same. The above is not applicable to products sold "in bulk or by meter" which fall within the concept of "Custom Products", such as fabrics (apart from when a complete piece is purchased, a complete fabric roll). Unless the return is made for defects in the product, the expenses related to the shipping will be assumed by the user. In any case, the product must be returned in its original packaging and in perfect condition. To do so, the user must direct the revocation form or contact us by email: email@example.com or telephone: +351 255 880 902, and return the goods to Dicasi - Brands, Lda with office at Estrada Nacional 106, nº 1132 – Lustosa, 4620-256 Lousada, Portugal.
Cancellation of Orders
You may cancel any order, since this has not yet been sent, in the case of purchase through the online store, you must contact FABRICS4FASHION, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request your order cancellation. If the cancelation request is accepted, you will be notified via e-mail on this decision and cancellation will be processed with no cost to you. If the cancellation request is not possible because the order has already been dispatched, the products will be shipped to you.
Orders for exclusive custom made online products cannot be cancelled or returned as the production process is started immediately on receipt of the order. This type of item can only be returned if it is faulty or irregular in relation to the product ordered.
About this Policy
Third party websites
What information do we collect and why?
When you interact with us, by using our Website or communicating with us we may collect some data from you. The following bullet points describe that information.
- You may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our Website, place an order for products, complete any online forms (such as registration forms, competitions, and surveys), opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our Website, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise).
- Information we receive from other accounts or sources: we may receive information about you from your other accounts or other websites, including data brokers, social media providers like Facebook and Twitter, advertising networks, analytics partners, payment and delivery service providers, amongst others.
- By logging in to our mobile applications via Facebook or Twitter or linking your account on our Website to your Facebook or Twitter accounts, you are giving us permission to obtain certain information and content from these accounts. The specific types of information that we may obtain depends on your settings for that account or website and will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We supplement the data you provide to us with data from data append services such as public or social graph data in order to better serve you with content or promotions. We will append this data to our existing customer account information to better understand customers’ interests and to provide more relevant product recommendations and advertising. We may append information about you that is publicly available. This information may be associated with your personal information such as name, email address, physical address, or phone number.
- Information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the Website, certain information will be automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes:
- Cookies: we’ve set out more details about cookies below, but these small text files can help improve your experience with the Website and make it easier to interact with us. This may include storing your location, language preferences, Website information, amongst others. This prevents you from re-entering information between sessions, or ensures that items you wish to order don’t disappear as you navigate between pages on our Website;
- Device information: the information provided by your device will differ depending on which type of device you are using and the settings on that device. The information your device may provide is your device’s IP address, the browser you are using, your network provider, the pages you have visited on our Website, your time zone and country location, the type of device and operating system you are using, how you reached our Website, amongst others.
- Information we collect in the show room: Dicasi - Brands, Lda is always looking for new opportunities to improve your shopping experience and this extends to your experiences in our show room. We may correlate information you choose to provide in our show room with our IT systems information, in order to give you an improved shopping experience, and customer service.
To make our Website work, including permissions to order and receive products from our Website, administer your account and to optimize your experience we need to use the information that we collect in a number of different ways. The key purposes for which we use your information are as follows:
- to provide you with the products you have ordered: to order products, you need to register an account on our Website (which you may edit at any time). Your information (including name, address, phone number, email address, and financial information (such as debit or credit card details)) will be used so you can submit, and we can process and fulfil that order. We may also use your information to communicate with you about your orders and account so we can provide you with an improved customer support and properly maintain our Website and services. This may require us to provide your information to third parties including our delivery partners, as further set out below;
- to administer, maintain, and optimize our Website, our services and your experience: we want you to have the best experience possible when you interact with us, when you use our Website, our services or when you visit our show room. To do this, we use your information (including log data, statistical information, and device information) to ensure that the Website and its features are functioning correctly, to adapt and customize our Website to better suit your preferences, and to provide pages specific to your language or location. We may also work with selected third parties to enrich, match or combine some of your information to provide you with customized offers and personalized services:
- to provide you with customer services: if you contact our customer services team or provide us with feedback for any reason, whether by email, phone, chat, or otherwise, we will use your information (including your name, phone number, and email address) to help us categorize the communication, respond to you, and where appropriate, investigate, and resolve any issue or incident that you may have. We may also use your phone number or email address to let you know the status of, or if there are any problems with, your order;
- For advertising and marketing purposes:
- Where you have told us, you would like to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase from our Services, unless you tell us otherwise, Dicasi - Brands, Lda will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you updates, news, and offers via email, post, or other forms of media. We may use your information (including supplemental information received from partners that we append to our existing customer information), to tailor these messages to you. You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications by modifying your preferences in your account’s profile management section, or by following the opt out instructions in the promotional emails we send you;
- to advertise and promote our Website, products, services and brand: where you give consent, we may use images of you on our Website, social media sites (e.g. Instagram) to promote our products, services and brand;
- to carry out research, analysis, and surveys on your use of our Website, and views: where you have opted in to receive communications from us, we may use your personal details (including your name, address, email address, and phone number) to send you polls and surveys to find out your views of our Website and services. We may also carry out analysis of, and research into, the ways that you use our Website so we can optimize the Website and your experience. We may use third parties to carry out any research, analysis, and surveys, or to deliver incentives in return for your participation in polls, as further set out below;
With who do we share your information?
To provide the Website and our services, we work with a number of carefully selected third parties. To do this, we may share your information with these third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- third party service providers for business purposes: to function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. These include courier companies to deliver products, anti-fraud and credit check providers to keep us and you secure, analytics companies to enable our marketing, research companies to help us carry out surveys, IT/technology providers to support, maintain and provide our technology and IT infrastructure and others. We permit these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products; we do not allow these third parties to disclose or use your information for any other purposes. We have high expectations and requirements in their handling of your personal information, as you do in ours, so that your information is always handled in your best interest and privacy.
- advertisers for marketing purposes: we may provide your information to our advertising and social media partners (including Facebook, Twitter and Mailchimp) where they require the data to select and serve relevant adverts about our products and services to you and others;
- third party service providers to enrich data: We may also enrich, match or combine information we hold about you with data from other sources, for instance by sharing some of your personal data with selected business partners. We do this to better understand your customer profile and interests so that we can deliver customized offers and other personalized services;
- to comply with legal requests: on occasion we may be required to liaise with various regulators and law enforcement agencies in a number of different countries, whether as a result of law, a court order, or another legal process. Although we dispute requests wherever suitable, in some cases we may have to share your information with the regulators or law enforcement agencies. Where we consider it appropriate, and provided we are not prohibited from doing so by law or court order, we will attempt to notify you of these legal demands;
- aggregated information with third parties: we may aggregate your information with the information of other customers, creating a dataset of information about the usage of our Website, purchase of products, and other general, grouped information about our customers. Although this dataset is aggregated and anonymized, meaning it cannot identify you as an individual, it provides a valuable insight into the use of our Website and we may therefore share it with selected third parties. These parties may include providers of plugins or similar technologies to help measure traffic and our investors. Please note that we do not share your information with any third-party advertisers or networks for the provision of third party advertising on our Website.
Privacy setting options in most modern browsers allow you to block some of these cookies but remember that it may affect the performance of our services.
There are different types of cookies. The following paragraphs clarify the purpose of our cookies.
Most of our cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
We use session cookies for example, to maintain your session open between pages/tabs. This occurs when you log in with your account. In conjunction with other type of cookies these are used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant.
Persistent cookies are stored until its expiration date ends. Some options, functions or preferences can be stored in these types of cookies. When you use filter functions to see specific products or categories for example, this information can be stored in persistent cookies, so that when you return to the website some of those preferences are still active.
Our services contain both first and third-party cookies to collect statistics and user data in aggregate and individual form in analysis tools to optimize our site and to present you with relevant marketing material. As an example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site.
Our third-party cookies also include marketing cookies or advertising cookies. They are used to track visitors across websites and/or marketing channels. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Social media cookies can allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Security and access to your personal data
Keeping you and your personal information secure is very important to us. We use SSL certificate, powered by Shopify, on all pages, content, credit card, and transaction information are protected by the same level of security used by banks. It is also level-1 PCI compliant.
We use email contacts that contain our domain name, so they are easily recognized.
Some data may be forwarded to third-parties only to provide you with services such as present you with relevant material or to be used in analytic tools in order to collect statistics or optimize our website. Your personal data will only be connected with your cookies if you are logged in with your website account, for the purposes explained above.
Contacting us and accessing personal information?
- Use the online contact form
- Phone us on +351 255 880 902 (available Monday to Friday 9.00 to 18.30 UMT time zone)
- Email us on: email@example.com
- Write to us at: Dicasi - Brands, Lda, Estrada Nacional 106, nº 1132 – Lustosa, 4620-256 Lousada, Portugal.
Intellectual property rights on the website and its content, (such as design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data compilations including the presentation and compilation of the same) ("Content"), are fully owned by Dicasi - Brands, Lda, registered address Estrada Nacional 106, nº 1132 – Lustosa, 4620-256 Lousada, Portugal, VAT number PT 504 097 717. The rights in the Website and the Content are protected by international copyright laws as well as by any relevant national law concerning copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. All such rights are reserved.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on the Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with us. Any trademarks/names featured on the Website are owned by the respective trademark owners.
These general conditions and all disputes arising that are related to these General Terms, including its validity, the use of the Website or any purchases on the same shall be governed by Portuguese law.
The Online Dispute Resolution website is an official website managed by the European Commission dedicated to helping consumers and traders resolve their disputes out-of-court.
More information about the Online Dispute Resolution can be accessed at http://cec.consumidor.pt.
Further information can be accessed in the “Portal do Consumidor” at www.consumidor.pt
Suggestions or claims
Any suggestions or complaints may be addressed through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org